Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Will Survive

If I am this tired before we have even left the house, how am I ever going to manage???

The trip is actually going to be much shorter than I anticipated because we are leaving later than I originally planned and we are returning earlier than I hoped, because my youngest has a Bat Mitzvah on Thursday afternoon (unless I just pop her on a bus and stay an extra night with just my two older kids, which is an option).

Anyway, I have lowered my expectations in accordance with what my kids are telling me.  They just care about spending time together.  If all we do is hang out on the beach and make a BBQ for supper, they will be happy.

Sounds good to me!
 


Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

6 comments:

Joe K. said...

You go girl!

Bernie said...

Enjoy the time with your children RivkA making wonderful memories.
........:-)Hugs

rutimizrachi said...

Time with each other is all that matters, isn't it? Grab every second, Mahmee.

Rahel Jaskow said...

RivkA, you're amazing.

Enjoy every moment!

דבורי said...

If there are electricity spots where you are going to, take a fan. The kinneret will be unbelievably hot now.

RivkA with a capital A said...

Joe, Bernie, Ruti, & Rahel -- thanks!!

Dvori -- no electricity where we were. I could not even charge my mobile!