Powered by WebAds

Saturday, August 7, 2010

BBQ Get-Away

Friends invited us for a Thursday night BBQ and then extended the invitation through Shabbat.

I did not sleep much, but I had a great time, stargazing, talking late into the night, playing games during the day, and, of course, eating good food.

I do not know what magic ingredients they used for cooking, but I actually ate real food while we were there.

I even ate meat... and enjoyed it!!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

6 comments:

Bernie said...

So happy you had such a wonderful time RivkA, stay well my friend.
.......:-:)Hugs

Karen said...

Glad you had such a good time and sure sounds like you're feeling better.....God bless you!

Joe K. said...

Stars and friends are both such good creations -- the were just super ideas - they go well with, talking, good food and pretty much anything else.

Alli said...

RivkA I am glad checking your blog this morning tht you got out, had a good time and managed to eat.

Take care my friend.......

Alli XOXO

mikimi said...

when pain relief is more under control, you're able to enjoy HaShem's blessings of Nature and His Creation and your Friends.

Rahel Jaskow said...

That sounds wonderful, and I'm so glad you did it!