Powered by WebAds

Friday, August 27, 2010

Age Before Beauty

Wednesday night, my son had difficulty falling asleep, so he came into my bedroom for a late-night chat.

We were joking about this and that, when my son suggested:

"Ima, you should wear a wig."

"Why?" I asked him, wondering why he suddently made that suggestion.

"Because it's pretty," he answered, with a sweet smile.

After a pause, he added:  "...but you should get older first."

I looked at him curiously.

"Because 'age comes before beauty'," he said, with a twinkle in his eye and laughter on his lips.



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You have a very wise son, indeed!

Batya said...

adorable kid

michele said...

He's such a lovely young man. He did a great job keeping the boys busy at the recent birthday party.

Anonymous said...

Precious-precious-precious!!! <3