Powered by WebAds

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Camping with the Kids

We are home!  It is great to be home!

I thought I would crash as soon as we got here.  However, once I showered, I felt refreshed and able to unpack a bit and direct the kids a bit.  I even watched a movie with my eldest.

We all had a good time on our trip.  I hope to write more about the experience tomorrow, when my eyes are not drooping as I type.

I think I enjoyed the ride home the most.  Since we could not agree about what CD to play, we agreed that we would not tturn on the music.  In the end, we talked, joked, and laughed the whole way home.

Did you know that "it is easier to clean a sheet than a supermarket"?

(don't worry, you won't think that is funny.  it's an "inside joke" for my kids... if they ever read this.)




Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

7 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm so glad it went well! Sounds like it was lovely.

Bernie said...

How nice that you had such a good time with your children. Glad you are home safe and sound....:-)Hugs

mikimi said...

quality time=family time.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I was worried about you guys out camping in this heat, and am really happy that you are all okay, without heatstroke....
Waiting patiently to hear all the details.
Love,
Ellen L.

Ranting Zelda said...

are we living through the same heatwave? how in the world did you camp out at the kinneret during this unprecendented heat? i haven't made it out of the house in a couple of weeks and i've kept the airconditioner on for most of the time.? i thought that you needed an armed guard to camp out. does your husband or friends pack a weapon? anyway, glad you had a nice family outing. have a healthy and sweet new year!

RivkA with a capital A said...

Shelly -- hot... but good

Bernie -- it is good to be home!

Mikimi -- yup!

Ellen -- we camped out during the hottest days of one of Israel's worst heat wave!

Ranting Zelda -- the campsites have guards, but I did not see any weapons...

RivkA with a capital A said...

Shelly -- hot... but good

Bernie -- it is good to be home!

Mikimi -- yup!

Ellen -- we camped out during the hottest days of one of Israel's worst heat wave!

Ranting Zelda -- the campsites have guards, but I did not see any weapons...