Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Agony

I think I must have forgotten to switch my pain patch.

I usually record the change in my yoman (diary), but I did not record anything on Monday, when I should have put on a new patch.

Last night, I had to take two Percocets, so that I could fall asleep, and today, I have taken two Percocets another two or three times.  I have lost count.

Meanwhile, I put on a new pain patch.  They take about 12 hours to "kick in."

I am in such excruciating pain. I just want to crawl out of my body!

I have so much to do today, for my kids, and I cannot do anything.  I hurt so much that my brain is fuzzy -- not drugged out, just overwhelmed by pain.  I just want to cry.  I need to escape from this pain. It is so debilitating!

I do not even feel like talking, and I always feel like talking!

I used to think I was so tough, but I have such a hard time tolerating pain.

I am not so tough.

I want my mommy.



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( poor you! must be awful xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, RivkA! I'm so sorry to hear this, especially after your wonderful vacation with the kids. Praying that you'll feel better very soon and that the pain patch kicks in much faster than usual.

Anonymous said...

Will Harry Potter help even a little? Have you had any success getting the books? Hope you feel better SOON

Unknown said...

You are still the toughest person I've known.
You demand so much from yourself. No one can ignore severe pain and continue as if nothing has changed.
Hugs, Naama

Miriam G said...

I've had pain like that only a couple of times thankfully. And it's unbelievably life-consuming.

You are brave and strong and you keep on keeping on. And that, in my opinion, is really all anyone can ask. There is no one alive who can really tolerate pain. Everyone has a breaking point. Not being able to handle it doesn't make you any less strong or tough.

I'm glad it's resolved for now.