Mixed results, mostly good.
Most of the tumors in my brain continued to shrink and some are no longer visible.
Two tumors grew larger.
Sunday I am meeting with the head of Radiology at Hadassah to discuss Stereotactic Radiosurgery (you can find additional info here). I read a lot about this procedure when I was first diagnosed with brain mets, last June.
I do not know if the radiologist will do the procedure that same day or not (I suspect not).
I will know more after our meeting.
Now that we have the report, things seem to be moving fairly quickly.
This is not great news, but it is not devastating either (at least, that's what I keep telling myself).
Hopefully, this should not affect my overall diagnosis.
It is just another bump in the road.
I will do the radiation, and keep on moving forward.
Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.
With love and optimism,
Waiting on the Tenth
2 hours ago