Powered by WebAds

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Too Much Food

Every once in a while, I eat a  bit more than I should.

Considering how sparingly I eat, it is surprising how little food is "overeating" for me.

But my body lets me know, in no uncertain terms.

There is no room in my tummy for any extra food. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

We spent Shabbat at Moshe's parents.  Not only is Moshe's mother a fantastic cook, but her presentation of food is so inviting.  I did not eat much, but I did allow myself a few extra bites....

Big mistake.

A wave of nausea hit me just before we left.

The whole ride home I felt nauseas.

Poor Moshe, I wanted him to:
1. drive slower, so the ride would be smoother
2. drive quicker, so we would get home sooner

Moshe, God bless him, drove slowly and played soothing music, whille I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

We made it home without incidence. (Thanks God)

Such is the life.....



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

2 comments:

Bernie said...

RivkA, I think this survey may be interesting to complete and if it doesn't help you may help someone else. I hope your stomach has settled and all is well....:-)Hugs

Anonymous said...

BS"D

It sounds unpleasantly. I feel with you!