Powered by WebAds

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lag Ba'Omer 2010 -- Morning has Broken....

We had great plans for today.  For some of us, the plans are working out.  For others.....

Moshe is taking off from work to attend a morning of lectures (about? what else? Second Temple history), followed by an afternoon of jeep touring around the Bar Kochba caves.

My eldest stayed out most of the night and plans to sleep all day (her sleep plan is currently in progress).

My son considered attending the seminar with his Abba, but decided to hang out all night at a bonfire with friends from school, and then sleep over at his best friend's home.  (I imagine he has a similar sleep plan as his older sister... at least, I hope he does!)

My youngest and I planned to attend a fun day with Zichron Menachem;  ZM organized jeep tours in the Jerusalem hills and a bar-b-q.  They planned to start the day a bit early for me, but I knew it would be worth the effort.

Unfortunately, my daughter woke up with a high fever.

No jeep tours for us!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

8 comments:

mikimi said...

refua shelayma for you both.

rutimizrachi said...

Oy! Such is the life of a mommy. Refua shelaima to your daughter!

Risa Tzohar said...

Sorry to hear this. רפואה שלמה to you both!

Bernie said...

Hope your daughter is feeling better now......:-) Hugs

RivkA with a capital A said...

Thanks.

Turns out she had strept throat.

Thank God for antibiotics!!

rutimizrachi said...

Ah, yes. We used to say that amoxicillin was the fifth major food group...

RivkA with a capital A said...

Ruti -- that's just sad... funny, but sad.

rutimizrachi said...

Well, we were being just a teensy bit sarcastic...