Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stereotactic Radiosurgery -- brief summary (more tomorrow)

I arrived at the hospital at 7:10 in the morning.

They attached the frame to my head at 8:00 in the morning.

They took off the frame at 8:00 at night.

I left the hospital fifteen minutes later, at 8:15.

13 hours in the hospital.

12 hours in the frame.

My head hurts.

I am tired.

There were three tumors that grew, not two.  They zapped them all.

In three months, we'll do an MRI to check the results.

I'll post more details tomorrow.

Gotta' go to sleep.

I am glad it is over.


Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

12 comments:

G6 said...

Me too.
Thanks for the update.
We'll all keep davening.

Anonymous said...

love, hugs, and tefillot: may Hashem grant you a refuah shleimah bimhayrah. LOL.
Na'amah

Robin said...

Big hugs and much love. Rest well my friend.

mikimi said...

and may you never have to do this procedure again - and live 2B 120!

Anonymous said...

love you
ABH

Liba said...

I am glad it is behind you.

We were davening all day.

Leah arranged for the whole tehilim to be said for you today.

Bernie said...

Rest now my friend, the "frame" is over and you can relax for the next while. Keeping you in my heart and prayers.....:-) Hugs

Rahel Jaskow said...

Rest well, RivkA. I'm sending big hugs.

Baila said...

I'm also glad it's behind you and praying for the best results possible.

Bee said...

rest RivkA and relax a little. So glad the proceedure is over and sending you a gentle hug and lots of healing thoughts and prayers.

xx

Linda said...

what a woman! the courage and strength of a lion. even when you feel tired and at sea. May God continue to protect you and give you renewed energy.
Linda

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it -- I would have fallen apart long ago...