Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Starting the day on the right foot...

A good friend, RJ, came over this morning and brought me a great present!

The last time she visited, we got to talking about cleaning windows. (don't ask me how. it just happens sometimes... it might have something to do with my very dirty windows....)

She mentioned that she has a great time cleaning her windows.

I wanted to know her secret... after all, cleaning windows never seemed like much fun to me.

She uses a "squeegee"! (the kind used in gas stations for cleaning car windows)

What a brilliant idea!

Today, RJ brought me my very own, bright red, brand new, squeegee!!

No more crumpled up newspapers for me!

With such a fun toy, I bet even my kids will want to clean the windows!

As if that wasn't enough, she also brought over scented oils and gave me such a wonderful foot massage!

She added frankincense, melissa, and a citrus scent to some canola oil and... wow!

I felt like a princess!


Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

2 comments:

Asher said...

Enjoy the squeegee, but I don't want to hear stories of you cleaning car windows at the stop light up on Derekh Hevron!

RivkA with a capital A said...

LOL!!