Powered by WebAds

Monday, April 7, 2008

Now You KNOW I'm Sick

I came home from the doctors, ate a bowl of leftover chicken soup, and crashed.

I was feeling pretty miserable, and forced myself to admit that I was not up to teaching swimming.

So, just before I went to bed, I sent an email canceling classes.

I fell asleep around noon and woke up just before 4:30 pm!

I did not expect to sleep that long!

I frantically checked my email and made a few calls to make sure that all my parents were aware that classes were cancelled.

Then I crawled back under my covers.

At about 7:00 pm, Y came in and we talked a bit and watched sit-coms for a bit. We even had a really meaningful conversation during the commercials. (strange, but true)

A few minutes before 8:00 pm, I realized that I wasn't going to the laughter workshop.

Ha...ha....

Had a friend been available to drive, I probably would have gone anyway.

But it was a real "gam zu l'tova" (all for the best) situation.

I was disappointed, but I knew it was the right decision.

I got out of bed, had a bite to eat, and directed my kids to bed (better late than never).

Now I will take some more drugs, thank you very much, and go back to bed.

Good night.


Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

3 comments:

Baila said...

Feel better!

HolyCityPrayer said...

are you coming to Ein Karem anytime soon I'm camping out here.. Chaim Zvi got hit by a car, and we're having surgery on leg, jaw, nose.. waiting for an MRI and then a while of recoop.

we're in chirurgi pediatri
0545665037 Gidon

RivkA with a capital A said...

Baila -- thanks

Gidon -- refuah shalyma!!