Powered by WebAds

Monday, April 21, 2008

Camping... or Not.

Four days of chol hamoed!! Five, if you count Friday! And I do not have chemo this week! It does not get any better than that!

"Perfect!" I thought, "We can go camping for a week!"

My kids and I LOVE camping. Moshe does not; he gets too hot. And, the last time we went camping together, my mom's back hurt from sleeping on the ground. So, I anticipated a bit of resistance. But I figured I could count on my dad. Not this time. All the adults vetoed the camping idea.

Hey, I'm the one with cancer! If I am up for it, they should be too!!!

Life is just not fair....


Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

1 comment:

mother in israel said...

There's a sharav scheduled for this week.