Powered by WebAds

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Laughter's the Best Medicine

Come laugh with me!!!

Yehudit Kotler is hosting her next Rosh Hodesh Laughter Workshop this Monday, the 2nd of Nisan, (April 7th), at 8:00!

The laughter workshop is open to ALL women (and girls).

It is FREE, in celebration of Rosh Hodesh.

Yehudit Kotler
3 Rehov Segal
Ramot Gimmel
586-1554
052-286-3317
yykotler@gmail.com
http://www.yehuditkotler.com/
Directions will be sent on request (B"N), until noon on Monday. After that, I will be in the pool --and I can't check my email under water! teehee!


Kids, on average, laugh 300-400 times a day!

"Grown-Up"s barely laugh 15 times a day!

That's outrageous!

We have a lot of catching up to do!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................................!!!!
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-> :-) :-) :-) :-)


Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

2 comments:

Risa Tzohar said...

I attended a demonstration of a laughter workshop and it really sounds like a good thing. I can't come to this one but I'm sure anyone who goes will find it worthwhile.
Enjoy!

come running said...

Once someone tried to cut me down by telling me that I laugh too much. I guess you know what I did when she said this... I just laughed some more.