Powered by WebAds

Monday, January 4, 2010

Finally Over Jet Lag?

I spent the last two weeks in bed, resting.

When I mentioned to my oncologist that I was still so tired, he looked at me like I had fallen out of the sky.

"You just got back from two weeks in Disneyworld!" he told me, as if I did not know.

I guess I needed to allow myself a bit more time to recover.

I am definitely feeling better this week!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

4 comments:

Living Beyond Breast Cancer said...

Sending happy, healing thoughts your way!

mikimi said...

my understanding is that jet-lag hits you upon arrival home and can last from 2-3 days up to 2-3 weeks.

Batya said...

Two weeks are very normal for jetlag, even for someone perfectly healthy.
Amazinly, my new way of eating (the past year plus) has reduced my jetlag to almost zero. I gues I ought to go into the life/diet coaching like I planned.

Melissa said...

You need a rest from resting.