Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Computer Woes

My laptop is busted! 

I thought it was just the wire connecting the battery.  I friend helped me find someone to fix the cord, but it still won't charge.

The great computer guy, who all my friends recommends, told me I need to take it into town, to this other guy, who knows how to service this particular make.  If I am lucky, a new power cord (around 250-300 NIS) will do the job.  Otherwise... who knows.

Bleh!

I have been without my own computer for several weeks now. 

I have to "wait in line" to use Moshe's computer.  My kids constantly need the computer for homework (not to mention FB, Runescape, and whatever). When Moshe is home, he has top priority... it is, after all, his computer.  I am constantly being chased rushed off the computer.

Most significantly, I can't take Moshe's computer into bed with me.

It is often difficult for me to sit for any length of time at the computer.

With my laptop, I can lie in bed and type comfortably, at my convenience.

I have got to take care of this, soon!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

3 comments:

mikimi said...

i hope it gets rectified soon.

rickismom said...

When my boys computer was shot, they took over mine. Do you think I got equal time when mine was in for repairs?????

Anonymous said...

If it will be out of commission for a while, check out Yad Chaim Tzvi - they're a computer Gemach in Har Nof that lends laptops.