Powered by WebAds

Friday, January 1, 2010

Proud Mom and The Pirates of Penzance

After the performance, a friend asked me how I felt about the show.

I did not have to think twice about answering:  "like a very proud mommy!"

My eldest daughter played one of the Major General's daughters and it was so much fun seeing her on stage. 

She is a talented actress with a beautiful voice and she had a wonderful time being in this play.

It is true, she missed some school, but it was such a positive experience for her.  She gained far more than she missed!

Seeing her up there, on the stage, so beautiful and talented, I was just bursting with pride! 



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

1 comment:

mikimi said...

and proud you should be of her.