Powered by WebAds

Monday, June 28, 2010

One Proud, and Exhausted, Mama!

I have so much to share, but no energy to write!

I really could sleep all day!!  But who has the time???

This morning, I had to make calls and write a letter about my new medications (which my health fund has not yet approved); now I have to go teach swimming (which is tiring, but also work I love); after that, I will go to my youngest daughter's end of the year play (in which she has a major role).

This is the last in a series of public roles that my daughter has been in during these past four or five weeks.

She has been a shining star throughout!

Did I mention that she delivered her drasha like a pro?

I am one proud mama!!

I do not know how she keeps on going.  I am ready to drop!

If I don't fall asleep during her show tonight, it will be a miracle!!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

4 comments:

mikimi said...

enjoy every proud moment you have!

Risa Tzohar said...

Lap it up!

(My word verification for this comment is "hogist" Is someone trying to tell me something? :>?

Batya said...

MAZAL TOV!
Being proud of your kids is the best med.
Refuah shleimah!

rickismom said...

hope you'll enjoy!