Powered by WebAds

Monday, June 28, 2010

One Proud, and Exhausted, Mama!

I have so much to share, but no energy to write!

I really could sleep all day!!  But who has the time???

This morning, I had to make calls and write a letter about my new medications (which my health fund has not yet approved); now I have to go teach swimming (which is tiring, but also work I love); after that, I will go to my youngest daughter's end of the year play (in which she has a major role).

This is the last in a series of public roles that my daughter has been in during these past four or five weeks.

She has been a shining star throughout!

Did I mention that she delivered her drasha like a pro?

I am one proud mama!!

I do not know how she keeps on going.  I am ready to drop!

If I don't fall asleep during her show tonight, it will be a miracle!!

Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,


mikimi said...

enjoy every proud moment you have!

Risa said...

Lap it up!

(My word verification for this comment is "hogist" Is someone trying to tell me something? :>?

Batya said...

Being proud of your kids is the best med.
Refuah shleimah!

rickismom said...

hope you'll enjoy!