Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CRASH

Last night, I collapsed into bed at 8:15 pm.  By 8:30 pm I was fast asleep!

I do not remember the last time I went to be that early without being sick!

Unfortunately, I then woke up at 4:00 am!!  I managed to fall back asleep, but kept waking up from the pain.

Finally, at 7:00, I got up to help my son.

Before I did anything, I popped some pain killers.

I gotta' start the new treatment soon, whatever it is.  I am in too much pain!

I am not convinced that is what is wearing me down, but it sure does not help!

It is still early (for me), but I can already feel myself crashing.... 



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

3 comments:

mikimi said...

I hope you figure it all out soon and with pain relief as well.
On the other topic -I tried and will try again tomorrow bli neder. No promises.

Bernie said...

Pain can and will wear you down RivkA.....I hope they find something that helps you and please when your body wants to rest, then rest my friend.....Hugs

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think our body rhythms change, as different things occur in our lives & bodies. So maybe you're on an 8pm-4am sleep rhythm now? Is it possible for you to go with that flow for awhile? Sleep is important... no matter when you get it. Pain is always worse when the body is tired too.

Sending healing thoughts, my friend... Andrea