Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Party's Over

My brother and his family left Sundy morning and my mom just left tonight.

Everyone is gone.

My sister drove my mom to the airport and I went along. We are always tired on the drive home, but it is nice to spend that time together.

Though I am looking forward to some extra quiet, it is hard to say goodbye. I miss my family so much!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On a completely different note, Hannah, from A Mother in Israel, popped over today, with her husband and four of her kids. They spent the morning touring Herodion and, on their way back, took a three minute detour to come visit us. We could have talked for hours, but we made do with a half hour visit, by which time her kids were ready to go and mine needed some attention from me. It was great to hang out, even for a short while.



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You see more college friends in E"Y than I do in NJ, that's for sure.

RivkA with a capital A said...

What can I say? Israel is the place to be!