Powered by WebAds

Saturday, December 27, 2008

It Makes a Momma Proud

A is sick. Really sick. Fever, sore throat, upset tummy, sick.

Tonight at candle lighting, MD put his arm around A. It was so sweet. She was so miserable, and he wanted to comfort her.

Then he put his other arm around Y.

He was so cute (and he knew it).

Nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids treat each other kindly and lovingly.



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

1 comment:

rickismom said...

Yesd, its so nice when they aren't clobbering each other....

As regards sufganiyot
Well, the one I had WAS carmel-filled....
I should think that chemo (if not causing nausea), and the weakness, would also make dieting harder. (I always overeat when tired....)