Powered by WebAds

Friday, December 5, 2008

Tag, I'm It!!

I've been tagged by Hadassah Sabo! YAY!! I have not been tagged since I was, like, seven!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Seven facts about me:

1…I was really shy and extremely quiet in elementary school. (hard to believe, but true!)

2…I started teaching swimming when I was 12! (I've been teaching swimming for 30 years!)

3…I attended the A-School (Teaneck's Alternative 1 High School) and graduated with the most college classes taken by any high school student in the history of the A-school (you bet I'm proud!)

4…I have a green belt in Judo. (don't mess with me!)

5…I had a pet deer that lived in the forest and came when I called. (fantastical, and true!)

6…My picture is in a book. (leading a sheep along the streets of Jerusalem)

7…I LOVE games!! (come over and play sometime!) (WARNING: I can be quite competative! I am a good loser, but I like to win!)


Cool. I'm tagging (in alphabetical order):
A Living Nadnedah
Beneath the Wings (Ricki's Mom)
Esa Judita (Lena)
I Can't Complain Any More than Usual (Stella)
Juggling Frogs (who was tagged already, but didn't play, so I'm tagging you again!!)
Purple Crazed Woman (Engineering Goddess)
Supperraizy


Tag, You're It!!




Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so all games? do you by any chance play chess? I love it but never seem to find the time (and partner).

Klara

Anonymous said...

Chain letters....."Mail a post card to the first person on the list, delete that name and add yours at the end....Within the month you should receive 257 postcards..." I once received a postcard which read, "I'm sending you this card because you're the first on the list, but if I don't receive the 257 cards within the month, I'm not forwarding it to anyone else."

Chana V (Katamon)

SuperRaizy said...

Oh, RivkA, I'm honored that you chose me, but I already did this meme!

Anonymous said...

Can you post #6 on the website? I would LOVE to see that picture and I am sure I am not the only one of your fans to feel that way.
A pet deer - how cool.
Ariela

RivkA with a capital A said...

Klara -- yes, all games! I play regular chess, speed chess, and 3-D chess! Come over any time!

Chana -- your point is????

You will notice that I did not send anything out via mail (neither snail mail nor email)

There were no promises or threats at the end of the post either. I promise to great reward nor horrible punishments.

While the game does progress exponentially, no one is "required" to play.

This is a GAME for bloggers. You do not have to play.

As someone who is quite careful not to SPAM her friends, I am disappointed that you considered this blog post equivalent to a chain letter.

I NEVER send out chain letters.

And on the RARE occasion (once every several YEARS!) that an email is so absolutely amazingly phenomenal, I carefully select those friends whom I think would enjoy the mail, and I ERASE ANYTHING that instructs you to pass it on, or promises consequences.

Really! You should know me better than that!

OK, Rant Over.

What do the rest of you think?


Super Raizy -- I searched your blog and didn't find it (before I tagged you!!). Please at least send the link to your post!

Ariela -- I don't know if we have any pics left -- my house was flooded and most of our childhood pictures were destroyed. :(

SuperRaizy said...

I did the meme on Nov.25:
http://superraizy.blogspot.com/2008/11/triple-tagged.html