Powered by WebAds

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blogging Sickness

I definitely should have gone to bed last night and blogged in the morning....

I went to sleep to late and now I am paying for it.

I woke up this morning feeling the beginnings of a cold: headache, congestion, generally yucky feeling....

I would have gone back to sleep, but I have to go to the dentist... again. (follow up for root canal)

Anyway, check out Batya's post about the conference. She captured the atmosphere of the conference. And, reading her post made me feel better -- like I wasn't the only one there who was hearing about some of that technology for the first time....


Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

2 comments:

Batya said...

Thanks
I also feel better knowing that you reacted like I did. They just threw out ideas without instruction. I realize that my refusing to facebook is counter-productive. If I'm blogging to contribute to hasbara, I'm going to have to constantly upgrade.
Not easy.
Maybe we can help each other.

Refuah Shleimah

RivkA with a capital A said...

I use facebook, but there is no mention there of my blog.

If I get in touch with someone who I haven't seen/spoken with in a long time, I don't want cancer to be our first topic of conversation.