Powered by WebAds

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shift

Normally, I live in the "State of Denial."  I am very happy living there, thank you very much.

Sometimes, things wake me out of this state.  But, it is only a matter of time until I can stuff those evil thoughts back into Pandora's Box, and get on with my life.

I knew my worries about my markers were unjustified, but I could not push them out of my head for a few days.

Apparently, writing about it, did the trick.

After I wrote the post, I filed that worry away. 

I did not need to talk about it anymore, and it did not bother me at night (you know, in those quiet hours, when fears like to rear their head).


I wrote about it and got rid of it.

I have other things to focus on... like Purim.

Did I mention that I am hosting a women's Megillah Reading again this year?



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

3 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

I am so pleased! I know this Women's Megilla Reading is one of your favorite things. :-) Notice how when you love somebody, stuff that makes them happy makes you happy? (I know -- sophomoric point. Can't help it: I'm on my second glass of Purim sameach. Simple insights are all I can muster.)

May we see the end of every form of evil in our day.

odm said...

Yay! So happy to hear that.
Funny how our minds work...hope you have a very happy purim!

Rieshy said...

I'm so glad you "filed" your worries.

That's one of the main reasons I blog. I had so much to sort out with my sons' illness that I thought my head would explode. For some reason writing makes me sort logically. I also tend to write prayers when I'm especially conflicted.