Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

On the Road to Recovery... at least from my ear infection

Thanks to all those who wrote/called/prayed/etc!

I am (finally!) in less pain, and am hoping that by tomorrow, I really will feel the difference.

I now hear an ocean, more than ringing.

And my ear feels water-logged, and only a bit like it is bulging. (several times, I caught myself tilting my head and trying to bang out "the water" with the heal of my hand -- habbit! Now I understand why they call this "swimmer's ear"!)

I still can't hear in my right ear, but I am really hoping that will go away soon! (I am tired of asking everyone to repeat themselves!)

I am optimistic that I won't spend the night writhing in pain. (that is a BIG deal!)

Still, I am going to take a Percocet, to make sure I get some sleep tonight.

Laila Tov! (g'night!)



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

No comments: