Powered by WebAds

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A week and a world – Change

The following post was written by RivkA and is being posted on her behalf.

A week and a world – Change
(written 19.10.2010)

A week passed with no posts and lots of other computer problems and I knew you would all start to worry...during that week.

I started to have some “real” problems –with my vision and speech starting to blur.

As time passed the problems really became serious – the pain increased severely and my liver began to fail.

I have spent the last half of this “silent” period in the hospital.

I wish I could end this post by reassuring you that all will be well. I cannot...but there is room for hope. The situation with my liver can change; we can find a balance of pain management that doesn't make me woozy and we can pray.

At the end of the day, it is God's challenges. God is our ultimate caretaker and we will be taken care of.

So, I'm still here and I am still “fighting the good fight.”


Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,RivkA

10 comments:

Risa Tzohar said...

I hope RivkA knows how many people are with her and praying along with her.

Anonymous said...

So do I but I believe some people know her and/or husband well enough to pass the message.

Batya said...

Refuah shleimah
You have an amazing number of friends and admirers.

proudmommy0f4 said...

RivkA, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

judyinjerusalem said...

Sending positive thoughts, prayers and vibes.

clio said...

Psalm 121! The Lord is your guardian. We are with you in spirit, RivkA.
Linda

Robin said...

I'm holding you very close in my heart, and am so very proud to call you friend.

Much love,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Refuah Shelaima Bekarov!

Bernie said...

It is so good to read your words again my sweet friend. You are always in my heart and prayers.....as you say it is in God's hands and I pray he softly holds you and assure you all will be well........:-) Hugs

A Soldier's Mother said...

2:00 in the a.m. and I woke thinking of you, praying for you. Whole worlds are touched by you - Eric and your T.H.S. friends join so many others; your Barnard friends, those of us who fall somewhere in between. May God bless you for all that you are and send you Refuah Shlaymah. So many are sending you their love and those happy and healing thoughts. I sincerely hope that you and your family have some sense of how many people, all over the world, have been touched by you and now have you in their prayers!