We did a CT of my liver .
We did an MRI of my liver.
We did a PET CT of my liver.
We did a liver scan of my liver.
We do not yet know the results.
Some of the blood work regarding liver functionins is also a bit suspicious.
Still, nothing is conclusive yet.
Remember, a year and a half ago, when I discovered tumors on my brain and I freaked out about brain mets? One of the things my oncologist emphasized was that tumors on my liver would be far more scary.
Not to worry, I am still not freaking out.
Another thing my oncologist emphasizes is that we do not deal with "what ifs." We will not decide how to handle my current medical situation, until we know what it is. So, until we know the facts, we wait.
Meanwhile, we have had a few harrowing days.
Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.
With love and optimism,
When even protexia doesn't help
33 minutes ago