Powered by WebAds

Monday, September 14, 2009

JBloggers @ the Second International Jewish Bloggers Convention

Don't miss my public survey about cellphones -- Please contribute your opinion!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition, to all the fun people who are mentioned in my main post about the convention, it was fun to see (in alphabetical order):
A Mother in Israel (Hannah Katsman), A Soldier's Mother, Elms in the Yard (Rahel), I'll call Baila, Isramom, Life in Israel (Rafi G.), Ki Yachol Nuhal! (Ruti Mizrachi), Me-ander (Batya), My Shrapnel, Safranit, West Bank Mama, and so many others (whose blog names escape me! blame it on the chemo!!).

I also met some interesting, new (for me) bloggers. Job Mob (Jacob Share) is someone whose brain I would like to pick for 20 minutes. Penina Taylor does not blog, but has a fascinating story (I look forward to reviewing her book for you, as soon as it comes out in print). And Love of the Land (Yosef Hartuv), who looked so familiar (He is active with Women in Green, so that's probably how we met).

There were more! Had there been more time to socialize and network, I might have remembered more names! Or, at least, collected more business cards!


Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

7 comments:

Jacob Share said...

Rivka,
Thanks for the compliments :)

I'll email you so you can get your 20 minutes, ok?

Baila said...

It was great seeing you RivkA. Looking forward to the next meeting.

RivkA with a capital A said...

Jacob Share -- awesome! tnx!

Baila -- ditto!!

Leora said...

Jacob Share is someone I follow on Twitter - great site about jobs.

I had fun in the chat room. I cheered you on from the sidelines.

A Soldier's Mother said...

Thanks for the link and the note - you looked really good. That's about all folks...and RifkA - see you at next year's conference - maybe you can be a speaker!!!

Jacob Share said...

Thanks for the compliments, Leora. Always appreciated.

Penina Taylor said...

Hi RivkA, it was a pleasure meeting you at the conference. One correction, though. Although I'm not very good at it yet, I do have 2 blogs. And, I've just transferred them to wordpress, so check out my new formats and let me know what you think. www.itsallhafuch.wordpress.com and www.ajewforjudaism.wordpress.com

Shana tova!

Penina