Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Purim -- Megillah Reading -- Part II

My kids really helped get the house in order!

We were even ready a full half hour before we were scheduled to start!!

So, when women started arriving early, I was relaxed and able to sit around shmoozing!

We had a really nice turnout!! Almost 20 women and girls were here. (there were three more, but they left when they realized a woman was reading Megillah... their loss!)

As always, TS read really well!! I had a lot of fun listening to her!

After everyone left, my youngest daughter told me "it was really nice; kol hakavod!" (good job!)

I asked her if it was worth all the effort and, without hesitation, she answered "yes!"

I agree.

I am already looking forward to next year!!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

1 comment:

Ilana said...

My Y said it was really nice and that I should also go next year. Thank you for facilitating a satisfying framework for her to hear Megilla in. I was sorry to miss it yet again. But I am *very* pleased that she had a positive experience.