Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ya' Think?

Last Sunday morning, I called Ofek, an educational institution for gifted kids, and asked when the school was hosting a sale of juggling equipment. The secretary did not know and gave me the mobile phone number of the juggling teacher. I called the juggling instructor several times. No answer.

Since my son had the impression that the sale might be that day, I called Ofek again and asked the secretary if she would know if the sale was today. She answered affirmatively and assured me that the sale was not this Sunday.

As I was about to ask another question, she mentioned that the juggling teacher was right outside, and then asked if I would like her to ask him directly.

Need I say more?



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So it's not just us? We've had various dealings trying to take the bilingual test with them. Elazar's comment (though it sounds mean it wasn't meant that way): This is supposed to be for smart people, but it's not run by smart people!