Powered by WebAds

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Best Children in The Whole Wide World

I was so cold after teaching swimming, I could not wait to get into a hot shower. As I gathered up my things, Y came to tell me that one of my student wants to tell me something.

I went back to see what she wanted. Suddenly, my kids and my students start singing "Happy Birthday" to me.

I have a sneaky daughter!

--------------------------------------------------

Moshe and I decided to get the kids pizza for dinner.

Moshe and I went out to a restaurant.

It was late when Y called to ask when we were coming home. We thought it was sweet that she wanted us home. It was more than sweet.

When we got home, Moshe called me over to see something. I opened the door to my room.... The beds were made, there were presents on my bed, and the walls were covered in signs filled with jokes and birthday wishes.

I have the best kids in the whole wide world!!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You DO have amazing kids - and as my grandmother says "It didn't happen by itself!" :) -Jameela

Batya said...

MAZAL TOV!
Enjoy. YOu and Moshe have great kids. They are all very lucky to have you!

RivkA with a capital A said...

Thanks Jameela! If you can say that after living with us for a few days, well, that's really something!


Thanks Muse!