Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Daily Humor -- you can't make this stuff up!

On Friday, both A and MD needed to use the broom. A was heard complaining to Abba:
MD tried to grab the broom but it was stuck in my hand!

--------------------------------------------

Tuesday night, Moshe is laying in bed, exhausted. He turns to me and says:
I wanted to go to sleep earlier, but I had to go to the [international] book fair!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's another one: I told my 3 year old she couldn't sit on my bed because she has lice. She said "What, I have lice on my tushy??" :-) Jameela

Anonymous said...

And another: I told my 4 year old niece that i'm having a baby and she looked at me very puzzled asking all kinds of questions like "is it a boy or a girl? does it have a name? when is it coming out? is it wearing pyjamas? does it have toys to play with in there?" I answered all the questions... and then she looked up at me and asked - "but why did you swallow it?!" : )

Batya said...

I can't believe that I missed the book fair.

RivkA with a capital A said...

LOL!! -- thanks for sharing!!