Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

General Update -- Life is BUSY!! (Filled with Good Things)

Once again, I have not really had internet access for several days.

Just to put things into perspective, I was away last week for three and a half days (Sun-Wed) and I am away this week for another three and a half days(Sun-Wed). In between, I had my PET scan on Thursday (no results yet), we went away for Shabbat (to friends in Kochav HaShachar), I went to chemo on Sunday (more about that another time), and Sunday night my support group started meeting again!

I guess now I understand why I am so tired!

I am having a wonderful time!

I have all sorts of things to share, but do not have the time to post right now.

I wish I would have thought to have people "guest post." I just was not organized in advance....

Oh well, next time...

Meanwhile, thanks for your patience.

I will try to post when I can, and hope to be back to "normal" next week.

OK, gotta go have more fun now.....



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

4 comments:

A Soldier's Mother said...

Well, so long as you are having fun - we'll just sit here and wait for you to tell us what's happening :-)

Have a great, great time!

Paula

Rahel Jaskow said...

I look forward to the stories when you get back. In the meantime, have lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

good is good!

Batya said...

Sounds great!
What's "normal?"