Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tupperware Party!! -- Open House TONIGHT!!

(details at the bottom of this post)

Several years ago, when the tourism market plummeted, I looked for additional work that would, hopefully, not be affected by Arab terrorism.

A Shabbat guest suggested that I sell Tupperware and I LAUGHED!!!

In the end, I guess the last laugh was on me, because I tried it out and had a lot of fun!!

I LOVE plastic!!!

I drop everything and plastic doesn't break!!!

Though I had never been to one before, I discovered that I loved running Tupperware parties!! I love meeting new people and hanging out with friends!

I also loved being able to provide really good customer service! Just like in the "old country!" Service with a smile!! (and all that!!)

I was probably the most soft-sell Tupperware representative ever! I let the Tupperware sell itself and I just hung out with "the ladies!"

But, once I got cancer, I just could not keep up. I tried... but it was just too much.

Sometimes it took MONTHS to fill orders!!

Most people do not want to wait that long!!

So, I started selling only to very select customers -- you know, the ones who did not mind waiting for as long as it took!!

It took me almost a year to realize that I was not selling as much as I used to. During that time, I continued to stock up on sale items and other popular items.

Until, one day, I realized that I had a HUGE stock of Tupperware and it was just not turning over the way it used to "before."

A few good friends of mine encouraged me to have a stock sale, but it was too much work.

So, a month of two ago, one of my friends decided that she was going to make it happen!! She has been amazing!! She found a host, found women to help, and compelled me to choose a date!

Every time I felt overwhelmed, she gave me a pep talk!!

Her enthusiasm filled me with motivation!

Another good friend came over and spent two days (maybe more) helping me itemize my stock.

There is a whole team of women helping me!!

The result is that TONIGHT I am running the biggest Tupperware Party ever!!

So, help me out!! Tell all your Jerusalem friends about it! Email them! Call them!!

Come and join the fun!!

Tupperware Open House TONIGHT!!

Hope to see you!! Bring a friend!!

Lots of great sales and specials!!

There will be many items that are not available in the current catalog!!


Wednesday, March 18
7:30-9:30 pm

At the home of the Wassers
Hashayarot 18, Katamon

For more information call Rivka 052-380-0344

Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,


Rach said...

Hatzlacha Raba! I wish I could make it. I've been drooling over a lot of the tupperware things I see.

adena said...

I wish I could be there! Sounds like tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

darn, it's now 9:00 and just saw this - man I missing everything, the women's megilla reading, the tupperware party (boy do I have tupperware!!!!) - at least was glad to see you at Guys and Dolls.

If any leftover stock, let me know, ok?


Anonymous said...

i just read the post - sorry, i was actually in J yesterday!
hope you sold lots, had lots of fun.

RivkA with a capital A said...

It was a lot of fun!!

Boy was I tired when I got home!! (and today too!!)

The turnout was great!!

If you want something, just let me know. I have fantastic items still available!!

(I gift wrap too!) ;-)