Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kids! Why Can't They Be Like We Were... Perfect in Every Way...

At first, as I walked my two youngest kids to Judo this evening, we walked together. However, as we neared the matnas (community center), my kids sped up and left me in the dust!

I caught up to my son and compained, "What, you don't want to walk with your poor, old, decrepit mother?"

My son looked at me quizically and asked mischievously "What does decrepit mean? Evil?"

-------------------------------------------------

Later, over dinner, I related the above conversation to my two girls.

Without losing a beat, my eldest asked "What does decrepit mean? Boring?"



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

2 comments:

Gila said...

I see your kids take after you. Sorry I could not make it tonight- had previous plans. Hope you sold tons of stuff!

RivkA with a capital A said...

What do you mean they take after me?!?