Powered by WebAds

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shabbat in Hareisha

I couldn't plan anything.

"Come to us for Shabbat," my SIL invited, "You can let me know at the last minute."

That's the right kind of invitation for us!

We went and had a wonderful time! My in-laws were there too.

Hareisha is a very small yishuv, on the apex of a mountain. The kids are totally free there. As we drove up the mountain, we saw a wild boar. A few hundred meters later, we were on top of the mountain, where my nieces were eagerly awaiting our arrival.

The ran to greet us with kisses and hugs! From that moment, our kids were busy with cousins.

I love watching my kids play with their cousins!

I never had cousins, growing up. Both my parents are only children. No aunts. No uncles. No cousins.

I love being an aunt! And I love it that my kids have such wonderful aunts, uncles and cousins.

Family is everything to me!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

family-the people who in the end REALLY matter.

RivkA with a capital A said...

also in the beginning! ;-)