Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Too Much Pain, For Too Long

I am off to the emergency room to see an ENT (ear, nose & throat doctor).

I did not fall asleep until almost two in the morning (maybe later). By 4:30 in the morning, I was awake and unable to fall back asleep. The pain and the ringing is worse. The antibiotics are not working.

I've been on antibiotics for 48 hours. I've been taking a combination of Optalgin, Cod Acamol and Ibuprofen to compat the pain. None of these drugs has alleviated the pain.

I've been in constant and increasing pain for three days and nights.

I can't take it anymore!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

6 comments:

Gila said...

Ouch! I am so sorry. Hope it eases up soon.

Rahel Jaskow said...

Thinking of you, RivkA, and hoping that the docs see you quickly and relieve your pain completely! Sending big, big hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Please let us know how you are feeling. There is no reason to suffer for so long!
Love,
Ellen L

Anonymous said...

i hope the ENT could help you, and that the pain goes away soon (or is gone already).

love from a in a (and the spouse!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rivka,

I spent a short time with you this am in chemo. Are you feeling any better? Is M feeling any better? Hope the movie is good for you.

Your friend and fan,

Ellen B. A.

Yedida said...

I really feel for you! I hope you're feeling better.

Sending a big hug your way {hug}

Yedida