Powered by WebAds

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Found It!

Today I spent some time shifting boxes with my daughter. It was not fun, but it was necessary. We did not have much time, and Y did not want me wasting time opening any of the boxes.

When I saw a box labelled "games," I could not resist!

I was hoping to find Boggle and Pente, which I knew were burried somewhere in those boxes (some of which have not been opened in over three years).

As I mentioned before, I haven't seen either of those games since we moved!

Well, I found a bunch of cool games, including.... Pente!

I am so excited!!

The great thing about Pente is that it is an intellectually stimulating game, like chess, but much quicker. Some games last only a few minutes!

I can't wait to play with my kids!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

No comments: