Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And Miles to Go Before I Sleep....

I have been so busy with end of year activities and normal life activities, that I have not had a chance to nap.

The exhaustion has finally caught up with me!

I cannot push myself the way I used to.

I am just too tired!

I looked at these naps as a beneficial, but not necessary. I felt they were a luxury.

I was wrong.

I cannot function without the extra sleep.

Sleeping late in the morning is not an adequate substitute.

I need to sleep for an hour or two, mid-day, every day.

When I do that, I have more energy for everything, especially my kids.

I was in an emotional slump today, and I am convinced that it was because I was so tired.

I intended to go to sleep early, but, once again, the kids needed me!

The house is finally quiet. The kids are all asleep.

So, without further ado...

Good night!




Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

2 comments:

Nizo said...

A dear friend of mine started chemo yesterday for stomach cancer that oh-so-suddenly metastasized to his bones and lungs.

When I discovered your blog, it gave me some hope that this isn't the end.

Kol Hakavod and since I'm not Jewish I don't Daven, but I'll pray nonetheless for a recovery.

Nizo

RivkA with a capital A said...

Nizo -- These days, there are so many good doctors, and so many good drugs, out there. I wish good health to your friend.

I appreciate your prayers. I believe that God listens to us all.

ps. -- how did you discover my blog? (I am always curious)