Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Circus is in Town!

A few days ago, we drove by Teddy Stadium, and I saw a big, giant, PURPLE, circus tent!

Today, I finally contacted Bimot* and found out that there were only two days left!!

(Unless we want to go see the circus in another city.... NOT)

CONFLICT!

Tonight was my book club meeting and tomorrow night we have a Bar Mitzvah.

What to do??

Now, you regular readers know how much I love my book club. But what could I do?

I briefly debated sending my family without me.... then I rejected that option.

After all.... it's the CIRCUS!!

So, I blew off my book club and went to the MOSCOW WATER CIRCUS with my kids!

Definitely the right choice!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA


* Bimot is a local ticketing agency. I organize groups discounts to local shows and performances. If you are interested, you are welcome to join our group.

No comments: