Powered by WebAds

Monday, August 27, 2007

Can you spell.....? I can't!

Didn't post today, but hope to tomorrow.

I have a few thoughts that are not fully developed. (No comments from the peanut gallery!) I will either finish one of those or start a new one...

:-)

I also have not forgotten my committment to write about the good things that happened on my chemo-day-from-hell (previous post)

Meanwhile, since I'm writing already, I will admit that I got really nauseous last night. It's unusual, I don't usually feel nauseous. I still don't know if it's connected to chemo or a tummy bug. But it's the second time in five weeks, with nothing in between. We'll see. Time will tell if it's a pattern or just coincidence. I HATE feeling nauseous.

The only thing worse than being nauseous is trying to spell it!!

:-)

Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shalom RivkA,
I just read all your blog from A to Z. First time for me to really "talk" about cancer from the patients side (My father is an oncologist). Refuah Shlema and thanks for sending my IDKUNIM to everybody every week.
Ariel

Anonymous said...

Hi RivkA--
Does your team at the hospital know you were nauseous? They can give you something for that, can't they?
All the best,
Esther Harris