Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So Much To Write... So Little Time

These past few days have been so busy!

I have so much to share, but it will take some time to post everything, especially since I need to run some of these posts by my kids.

I want to make sure that I do not post anything that will make them feel uncomfortable.

They do not always want to the whole world to be privy to their innermost thoughts.

It can be tough to have a mom who blogs about you!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

2 comments:

Batya said...

You have me worried.
I can see how your kids may not like it, but I'm sure that for the goal of your blog, to help others cope and share, it's good.
You write great things about your great kids.

Refuah Shleimah!

Daria said...

Yes I'm quit anxious to hear the news.