Powered by WebAds

Friday, December 19, 2008

Chemo's Catching Up

I am SOOOO TIRED!!!

OK, it's true. I had a few late nights and my sleep cycle was a bit messed up. But that's not it.

And I am not sick either.

I think the chemo has finally caught up to me. (I tried to keep ahead of it....)

Thursday morning, I slept in.

When I finally did wake up, I still felt soooooo tired.

Physically, I could not get moving. I felt like I was moving in slow motion.

Even more disturbing, I could not think clearly. My brain felt like it was under water.

Today was not much better.

I have no patience.

I have no energy.

I just want to sleep.

Thank God, Shabbat is coming.



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sending happy, healing thoughts my darling, I hope you feel much better soon. Take good care, Hugs Jen B xxx