Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Itching (and tired)

Our anniversary is coming up and, besides wanting to talk (write) about what we are doing (we haven't finalized all our plans yet; suggestions are still welcome), I also wanted to write about some of the things I've been feeling.

But, I am just too tired (again/still/whatever). I came home from chemo exhausted!

I sat down to watch a movie with Y, and fell asleep!

Also, both last week and this week, I have been itching a lot more than usual. My oncologist (who is back, yay!) is not worried about it.

I can take an antihistamine, but those put me to sleep. I am tired enough without that!

The itching is not dangerous, just very annoying.

Very, very annoying!



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

No comments: