Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lost & Found -- Like Mother, Like Child

This morning, it was cold & rainy.

I went to grab my jacket on my way out.... and discovered that it wasn't there.

After a brief search of strange places where I might have deposited my jacket in a moment of confusion, I realized that it was not to be found.

I grabbed a thick sweater, prayed not to get soaked, and started mentally retracing yesterday's steps.

I figured out where I must have left it.

Indeed, my jacket was there, and I was able to pick it up with no problem.

All the way there and back, I couldn't help thinking:
"I am just like my kids.....
No wonder they keep forgetting their coats/bags/sweaters/you-name-it.....
They are just like their mother."


Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

No comments: