Powered by WebAds

Friday, November 13, 2009

Mothers with Cancer - Saying Goodbye

To understand, first please read about how I was censored.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mothers with Cancer finally approved my farewell post, four days after I submitted it.

The post itself is rather benign.  Obviously, if I had written my reasons for leaving, the post would not have been approved.

Meanwhile, the comments are interesting, and not at all benign. 

I wonder if the blog administrators are going to start blocking comments as well.



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

3 comments:

Karen said...

That's awesome. I can't believe the level of support that you got (and that the one person who disagreed was shot down). I assume they're not going to pull the comments because if they do, it will eliminate any doubts about their intent to silence "incorrect" opinions. But if they do, I think you're going to be the head of a new blog with a LOT of contributors.

Unknown said...

I have been following you on the mothers with cancer site and I will now read your blog here. I am sorry for what they did to you. I don't agree with it at all. Please don't allow it to make you bitter, you need all your energy focused on your fight. Peace and prayers to you.

Elizabeth said...

Just sending support your way... I hadn't read Mothers With Cancer in a bit, so I was surprised to learn of the troubles. Thank you for teaching me a new word - "daven" because it's awesome that there's one single word for the happy healing thoughts that are so valuable.