Powered by WebAds

Friday, November 2, 2007

Soooo Tired

I was soooo tired after chemo this week.


I did my usual running around, but the activity ran me down!


Wednesday night, I had a meeting about my daughter's gymnastics (both girls are taking gymnastics this year) and then my book club.


I fell asleep during part of the gymnastics presentation, but I didn't want to go straight home. I love the book club and didn't want to miss it, even tho I was really tired.

During the meeting, I felt like my comments were a bit more "intense" than usual. I realized afterwards that the added intensity was a manifestation of pushing myself so hard.


As soon as I got home, I went straight to bed and fell asleep withing minutes.


Thursday morning, I went to our La Leche League district meeting. I fell asleep during part of that as well.


I taught swimming in the afternoon -- and it was like magic. All of a sudden, for the first time in days, I was filled with energy. I felt great and my classes were excellent.


But as soon as I got home, I crashed.


I stayed up to watch Bicentenial Man, which Moshe had rented as a "surprise" for us to watch together. I enjoyed the movie. Usually I would spend time with Moshe afterwards, analyzing the film.


But as soon as it was over, I went to bed. Moshe came to keep me company, and we analyzed the movie a bit, but it wasn't long before I fell into a deep slumber.


It's so hard to be tired all the time.






Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

No comments: